Sunday, March 15, 2020

The Spirit of Prophecy (03/02/2020)

My mother continues to inform me about the entire Astros situation. I would like to add that I have hated the Astros for a good 5 or 6 years now. Lots of people gave me flack saying that I didnt like them just because the always beat the Mariners. But deep down I could always since that they were up to no good. Some call it a coincidence, but as I have studied more and more about the gospel, I call it the spirit of prophecy.

Back to Sierra Leone, this week President Markus from Freetown with a brand new generator, new solar batteries, and a plumber to fix our pump. So we have power and water and it is amazing! And it makes it a lot easier because we dont sit in the dark and our Nokia bricks dont die everyday. 

This week our zone leaders also came for an exchange and it was cool. We went with Elder Etawo who recently just got transferred to this mission from Liberia so it was fun to hear some stories from another mission.

Right now we are in Kenema for Zone Conference and we forgot the cord to send pictures so sorry, maybe next week. 

Elder Hendricks 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No Coronavirus Yet (03/16/2020)

While Sierra Leone still doesn't have a recorded case of the virus lots of people are still freaking out. The announcement that church w...